Sunday, April 20, 2008

Notes

Woo! It's spring again. I forget how much I love the warm and sun breaking in after winter. Seasons are awesome :) Anyway, I've been busy trying to graduate, and so even though making music has been a welcome escape from scholastic pressures, I have had the time or focus to really craft a coherent album. This isn't a complete thought in the way Ashland was or most of the others. This is simply what's been done in the stolen moments. I do have an idea for a full arc of work to come, but in the mean time this scattershot is what's up. I ordered them according to duration, which is my default system. It's also the way the Qu'ran is arranged, to aid the devout in memorizing verses of increasing length. And so it is a working text for the living mind in the present.

Some short shorts, a few long format pieces, some singing, blerf! Happy days.
Renewals.

No comments: